- This event has passed.
Launch: Working From Our Strengths
27/08/2019 @ 4:00 PM - 6:00 PMFree
JOIN US FOR THE LAUNCH: WORKING FROM OUR STRENGTHS
An online program to assist women with disabilities who are thinking about job-seeking to explore their strengths and skills.
Come and hear about the program; network with our members and enjoy some hospitality.
- Christine Walker: EO Chronic Illness Alliance
- Mary Henley-Collopy: Disability Advocate.
- Scarlett Paige: Volunteer and advocate Epilepsy Foundation
- Mary Henley-Collopy has had an interesting life! She worked for the Commonwealth Public Service and the private sector for over 20 years. Her formal training as a Social Worker guides her advocacy work with people with disability and carers. Mary has served on numerous Boards – currently as Vice Chair of Disability Resources Centre. She is very interested in international aid and undertakes volunteer work in Uganda with Community Based Organisations. Her [beautiful] dogs, painting, swimming and travel are her other interests.
- Scarlett Paige is a volunteer and advocate for the Epilepsy Foundation. She recently won the International Golden Light Award from the International Bureau of Epilepsy. As well as her volunteer work she is a kindergarten teacher in Melbourne.
Followed by drinks and refreshments.
This venue is disability accessible: parking at side in Margaret St.
Please RSVP by TUESDAY 20 AUGUST to: firstname.lastname@example.org