- This event has passed.
17/03/2021 @ 11:00 AM - 3:00 PMFree
This workshop seeks to assist groups with issues they can face including group dynamics, dominance, group communication and surviving and thriving.
COSHG Community Development Workers Christine McAuslan, Jeff Coley and Jessy Scott will look at:
- What are self help and support groups?
- What are the benefits of being in a group with those who have similar experiences?
- Setting up a new group and maintaining an existing one?
- Sharing your experience and knowledge
- Bookkeeping basics for groups
Please advise when registering if you have a specific topic you would like covered.
Register by Friday 12th of March 2021.
Refreshments are provided. and please let us know if you have any dietary or other special needs.
To register phone (03) 9650 2005 or email email@example.com.