Job posted on: 18 April, 2019.
Applications close: 03 May, 2019.
COSHG is looking for a new part time worker.
The successful applicant will work in tandem with our current Community Development Worker and undergo initial mentoring into this position.
Responsibilities will include:
- Basic bookkeeping using Excel.
- Report writing.
- General office maintenance.
- Actively engaging with groups to promote the work they do and the contribution COSHG makes to the sector.
- Attend and assist with the co-ordination of meetings, workshops and events.
- Support the development and implementation of projects, strategies, policies and resources.
- Assist in advocating for and raising awareness of COSHG itself and the role Self Help Groups play in their communities and contribute to the broader society.
For more information, please look here.
For more information, or a copy of the position description, please email us at email@example.com or ring 03 9650 2005.